Have a great trip. Looking forward to seeing you all.
BTW, I tried to subscribe to your blog and got a message from google saying it was not properly formatted. Apparently, what Blogger sent google was not correct.
Thanks for commenting, Gordy! I'll have to see what I can do about the subscription hang-up. 😱 I do know I've set this blog not to be indexed by the bots - I wonder if that's a problem?
3 comments:
Have a great trip. Looking forward to seeing you all.
BTW, I tried to subscribe to your blog and got a message from google saying it was not properly formatted. Apparently, what Blogger sent google was not correct.
Thanks for commenting, Gordy! I'll have to see what I can do about the subscription hang-up. 😱 I do know I've set this blog not to be indexed by the bots - I wonder if that's a problem?
Try subscribing again. Turns out this function has been kaput since 2021 and no one said anything!
Post a Comment