Friday, May 03, 2019

Drive 2019

We're late in posting anything about our "Drive 2019" - and we're almost halfway through it!! Hopefully I'll begin posting now, and maybe postdate entries about earlier visits. But to start with, let's add a screenshot of the proposed driving trip.
We started with the California NARFE convention in San Diego. NARFE is the acronym for National Active and Retired Federal Employees, and we're both very active in our local chapter. Dianne is the Treasurer and Webmaster, and I am the 1st Vice President and NET Coordinator. I also serve as one of 10 CAB (Configuration Advisory Board) regional representatives. Here's a link to photo album.

After our Convention, we drove to Texas for a two-week visit, after which we'll head up north towards Minnesota for another week. Along the way we'll visit friends and relatives, and we've added a few tourist stops as well. SO - hope you'll tag along with us!

No comments: