| Today, Saturday December 2, 2017 Dianne and I are catching up with our lives! I've organized the iPhone and Samsung camera photos that I backed up to Google Photos, and created daily albums of our Drive 2017. This has made it easier to write these blog posts, giving us a backward glance at our time in Houston. Dianne has updated the NARFE Chapter 65 website, which she maintains monthly. She's actually been working on this for days, and has finally updated it for December. | This afternoon we'll ride with Joyce, Bill, and brother David up to Plantersville, to attend the wedding of Dianne's niece Kimberly and her partner Ashley. Tomorrow will be laundry day, and hopefully a get-together with brother Mark and family. And Monday, we move on. We will head for Waxahachie to visit Dianne's sister Julie and her family, and then will head west, back home via I-10. Alas, we've decided I-40 may be problematic this time of year, so will stick to the southern route. |
Saturday, December 02, 2017
Catching Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment